Hilo Jr. Tennis Club
Committee Chair Mac Rivera wishes to announce the continuation of the club's program to subsidize travel costs for club members who participate in tournaments around the state.
The club will subsidize $50.00 for travel costs for no more than one West Hawaii or off-island tournament per quarter for each qualifying junior per year. You must be able to answer "Yes" to the following in order to qualify:
1. Applicant has been a club member for at least six consecutive months immediately prior to the date of travel.
2. Applicant agrees to play the tournament to its completion representing the Hilo Junior Tennis Club. Exceptions will be considered due to injury or other special circumstances on a case by case basis.
3. Has signed "Authorization to Treat a Minor" form if traveling unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. The tournaments must be a USTA/HPS sanctioned junior tournament that will be held in the state of Hawaii.
5. Applicant, or parent, participates as a volunteer in at least one of the following; club drills, fundraising activities and/or club sponsored tournaments, or is a board member, chairperson, or committee member of a club sponsored event during the quarter that the travel subsidy is being requested.